a few seconds later, it’s the drama

A dog is interested in the induction hob in the kitchen: a few seconds later

Firefighters gave advice to pet owners.

This very rare accident was filmed by a camera installed in the living room of a house located in the city of Parkville, in the state of Missouri aux Etats-Unis.

Beware of touch devices!

Le chien from the family managed to set fire to the kitchen. Authorities said the doggie’s intervention caused a fat fire. Chris Denney, Southern Platte’s fire chief, told Fow News how the dog may have caused the fire.

“Some devices are seen with touch controls that are activated at the touch of a finger.” The paw of the animal can also activate these types of controls ”.

Dogs rescued by firefighters

To prevent this type of incident, firefighters point out that it is important to use the safety features built into these devices “when not in use and accessible to children and / or animals.”

As you can see in the video, what fire will complement the living room of the house. Fortunately, the two dogs in the house were able to escape the flames.

Also read: He sees a shadow behind a bush and thinks it’s a dog: 5 seconds later, he screams in fear

The dog sitter has a well-established organization: but a dog will question everything

Leave a Comment