A fire in the kitchen of an apartment in Niort

A fire broke out in the kitchen of an apartment on the ground floor of a two-story building in Niort, cours Jean Cassou, near the rue de Ribray. It was this Saturday, June 11, around 11:30 p.m. 21 firefighters were mobilized to put out the blaze. No one was injured but the fumes spread to the neighboring apartments and two people had to be evacuated. They were able to return to their apartments. The two tenants of the dwellings directly affected by the fire relocated with the assistance of their insurance.

Leave a Comment