A kitchen destroyed by fire in Saint-Florent



The editorial office on Wednesday, June 22, 2022 at 9:56 p.m.

A fire broke out this Wednesday, June 22, in an apartment, unoccupied at the time of the events, located on the first floor of a building numbering 2, in the Santa Maria subdivision, in the commune of Saint-Florent. The accident, caused by a microwave, caught in the kitchen, which was completely destroyed by the flames despite the rapid intervention of firefighters. The house was completely blackened by smoke.




CNI photo illustration archives

CNI photo illustration archives

.

Leave a Comment