The French are crazy about animals and for years, the cat has been fighting for the first place with the dog, as the best pet.commercials
For their little four-legged companion, the owners are capable of madness, including in terms of their food. Some masters even buy organic food for their cat. Is this really a good idea?
It is a responsible and ethical choice:
- These values speak to many French people who have themselves switched to organic food. Not their cat?
- Organic chat food is good for the environment, unlike conventional food.
Elle is less harmful to health:
- When we study a little the traditional diet of cats; whether it’s pâté, croquettes or dumplings in sauce; It is clear that it contains pesticides, fertilizers, chemicals, not counting GMOs, this will not be the case. an organic diet that does not incorporate artificial flavors, preservatives or dyes.
- The results are seen after only 3 weeks, at the level of du coat that becomes brighter. The feline digests betteris less subject is allergies and seems more energy car ses immune defenses are strengthened.
It is a complete diet that meets standards
- Cats tend to split their meals throughout the day. However, this may also be a sign that the foods they usually eat are not satisfying enough!
- to Organic food for chat is plus competitionit allows you to quickly satisfy the cat.
- The manufacturing process is governed by strict standardsespecially pour preserve nutritional intake often elements that make up food (meat, vegetables, starches …).