AXA FUTURE ENTREPRENEURS: Reader’s opinion
➡️ Average Instant Notice:
➡️ Average rating of reasoned opinions:
No detailed notice published,
be the first to give your opinion!
Axa has partnered with management company Ardian, the European leader in private equity, which selects investments from the unlisted asset class. 30% of the assets will also consist of small and mid-caps (listed shares) to ensure liquidity, and the fund will be managed by Axa IM.
AXA FUTURE ENTREPRENEURS in life insurance
Axa France proposes FCPR in the main insurance contracts (Arpèges, Excelium, Odyssiel, Privilège, Figures Libres, Amadeo, Amadeo Excellence, Amadeo Evolution, Pam, Pam Excellence). In life insurance, no minimum investment is applied to this AXA AVENIR ENTREPRENEURS account unit.
|FCPR AXA AVENIR ANTREPRINORI|
|Management company||AXA INVESTMENT MANAGERS|
|depository||BNP-PARIBAS SECURITIES SERVICES|
|ISIN code (part A)||FR0013473543|
|Synthetic Risk Indicator (7 = maximum risk)||1️⃣ 2️⃣ 3️⃣ 4️⃣ 5️⃣ 6️⃣ 7️⃣|
|Minimum investment duration||8 years|
|Investment strategy||The main purpose of the Fund is to finance medium-sized enterprises through investments in OECD investment funds or capital assets while promoting liquidity through investments in listed financial instruments, in particular equities, bonds. and liquidity.|
|Expected returns of FCPR AXA AVENIR ENTREPRENEURS|
|On an FCPR, capital and returns are not guaranteed. Estimated net return on expenses based on the fees applicable under Part A of the FCPR.|
|Subscription / price on the one hand AXA AVENIR ENTREPRENEURS|
|Price per share (subscription)||€ 75,000.00|
|Part name min. to subscribe||1|
|Min amount. subscription||€ 75,000.00|
|Taxation AXA FUTURE ENTREPRENEURS|
|FCPR fees AXA AVENIR ENTREPRENEURS|
|Management fees (internal to the fund)||5.21%|
|Available in PEA-PME||⁇|
|Available in life insurance (unit of account)||⁇|
|Insurers offering AXA FUTURE ENTREPRENEURS in unit of account on a part of their life insurance policy(1)||AXIS|
|Available in PER (Retirement Savings Plan)||⁇|
|It is imperative to take over the set of financial documentation before subscribing. FCPRs, risky investments par excellence, are reserved for savvy investors, as part of a diversification of their financial assets.
(1): non-exhaustive list of market offers. List given as an indication.
FCPR / Private Equity / Capital-Investissement: a multi-risk investment
- Risk of capital loss : The Fund is not a guaranteed capital fund. It is therefore possible that the capital initially invested will not be returned.
- Liquidity risk of fund assets : The investment fund, mainly in unlisted Cédés funds, they themselves invest mainly in unlisted companies, the securities they hold are little or not liquid.
- Risk related to input value : The Cédés Funds will be brought into funds for a certain value for several independent levels, acquéreurs au côté du Fonds d’une tranche des Fonds Cédés. As further detailed in the Regulations, this amount may not reflect the net asset value of the units or shares of the Cédés Funds. In addition, the Cédés Funds are brought to the Funds for a contribution amount that was determined after the Covid-19 crisis and integrated, so as to estimate the impact of the latter. This contribution value does not necessarily reflect the net asset value of the units or shares of the Assigned Funds. Furthermore, it cannot be ruled out that the Independent Third Party (s) may have overestimated it and that it does not reflect the future value of the Assigned Funds.
- Risk related to the Fund’s management report : Given the number of assets in which the Fund will invest indirectly, the Fund’s management report may not detail all of these assets in order to provide investors with information that the Management Company deems comprehensible to any investor. in accordance with the regulations, in particular as regards the composition of the assets.
- Risk related to the confidentiality obligations of the Fund : The Ceding Funds and the Management Company are bound by confidentiality obligations related to the information they receive from the Ceding Funds. These obligations must be taken over by the Fund when the Assigned Funds are contributed to the Fund. The ancillary confidentiality obligations of the Fund and the Management Company may limit the information communicated to the parties in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1095/2010. Commission Regulation (EC) No 231/2013 of 19 December 2012 and Article 421-35. of the RGAMF.
- Risque d’écart significant between the market value of the portfolio and the description value : The subscribers’ attention is focused on the possible correlation between the market value of the portfolio and the subscription value.
📧 Receive the information that counts for your savings every day, from 9 am
Send daily through current courses on savings, new offers, new spargne investments, changes in interest rates, new premiums, key dates not to be missed … Tax and real estate news.
No advertising, no spam, no other use of your email address, which lets you send that email every day. You can unsubscribe directly on each referral via the booking right located at the bottom of the email page.