Tikehau Financing Enterprises
TIKEHAU FINANCEMENT ENTERPRISES / MACSF INVEST: Readers’ opinions
➡️ Average Instant Notice:
➡️ Average rating of reasoned opinions:
No detailed notice published,
be the first to give your opinion!
The FCPR Tikehau Financement Entreprises is proposed by Tikehau Capital, a big name in asset management. The portfolio, diversified, aims to be invested in 30 to 40 medium-sized companies (ETI) European and mainly French (between 40% and 50% of the portfolio in France) rigorously selected. The selected companies are long-term problem carriers, benefiting from a favorable ecological structure. Responsible investment approach, based on ESG (environmental, social and governance) criteria and full integrated into the management process, which allows to focus on businesses have a sustainable and resilient model. The fund also received the LUXFLAG ESG label.
An accessible support in the framework of life insurance and PER from MACSF: MACSF INVEST
Tikehau Financement Entreprises is referenced as the unit of account in the financial ranges of insurance contracts via RES Multisupport, so that PER RES Retraite, accessible within the Libre profile. This unit of account is called MACSF INVEST. The recommended placement on this medium is at least 8 years.
As with all AIF, the investment in support is limited to a maximum of 30% of the savings of a life insurance contract (or PER assurance).
Some transactions are not accessible (scheduled payments, scheduled partial redemptions and automatic arbitration options).
⚠️ Caution: In case of redemption or arbitration out of support of the 3% penalty can apply for a detention of less than 3 years.
|FCPR TIKEHAU FINANCEMENT ENTERPRISES / MACSF INVEST|
|Management company||TIKEHAU CAPITAL|
|ISIN code (part A)||FR0014003I17|
|Synthetic Risk Indicator (7 = maximum risk)||1️⃣ 2️⃣ 3️⃣ 4️⃣ 5️⃣ 6️⃣ 7️⃣|
|SFDR (7 = ESG, 8 = ESG + Durable, 6 = nothing)||Article 6|
|Minimum investment duration||8 years|
|Investment strategy||The Company will invest primarily in (i) private debt securities (the “Private Debt Securities”) to represent unlisted loans or bonds, equity loans and any other senior financial instruments, pari passu or subordinated to ‘financing other than shares; and (ii) in liquid assets (current accounts, time deposits, certificates of deposit, treasury bills, marketable debt securities, units or shares of monetary UCIs and bonds traded on a regulated or organized market).|
|Taxation TIKEHAU FINANCEMENT ENTERPRISES / MACSF INVEST|
|Tax details FCPR TIKEHAU FINANCEMENT ENTREPRISES / MACSF INVEST||Eligible for MACSF and PER MACSF life insurance.|
|Fees from FCPR TIKEHAU FINANCEMENT ENTERPRISES / MACSF INVEST|
|Management fees (internal to the fund)||3.91%|
|Available in PEA-PME||⁇|
|Available in life insurance (unit of account)||⁇|
|Life insurance contracts offering TIKEHAU FINANCEMENT ENTREPRISES / MACSF INVEST in unit of account(1)|
|Insurers offering TIKEHAU FINANCEMENT ENTREPRISES / MACSF INVEST in a unit of account on part of their life insurance policies(1)||MACSF|
|Available in PER (Retirement Savings Plan)||⁇|
|PER insurance provider TIKEHAU FINANCEMENT ENTREPRISES / MACSF INVEST in unit of account(1)|
|It is imperative to take over the set of financial documentation before subscribing. FCPRs, risky investments par excellence, are reserved for savvy investors, as part of a diversification of their financial assets.
(1): non-exhaustive list of market offers. List given as an indication.
FCPR / Private Equity / Capital-Investment: a multi-risk investment
- Risk of capital loss : The Fund is not a guaranteed capital fund. It is therefore possible that the capital initially invested will not be returned.
- Liquidity risk of fund assets : The investment fund, mainly in unlisted Cédés funds, they themselves invest mainly in unlisted companies, the securities they hold are little or not liquid.
- Risk related to input value : The Cédés Funds will be brought into funds for a certain value for several independent levels, acquéreurs au côté du Fonds d’une tranche des Fonds Cédés. As further detailed in the Regulations, this amount may not reflect the net asset value of the units or shares of the Cédés Funds. In addition, the Cédés Funds are brought to the Funds for a contribution amount that was determined after the Covid-19 crisis and integrated, so as to estimate the impact of the latter. This contribution value does not necessarily reflect the net asset value of the units or shares of the Assigned Funds. Furthermore, it cannot be ruled out that the Independent Third Party (s) may have overestimated it and that it does not reflect the future value of the Assigned Funds.
- Risk related to the Fund’s management report : Given the number of assets in which the Fund will invest indirectly, the Fund’s management report may not detail all of these assets in order to provide investors with information that the Management Company deems comprehensible to any investor. in accordance with the regulations, in particular as regards the composition of the assets.
- Risk related to the Fund’s confidentiality obligations : The Ceding Funds and the Management Company are bound by confidentiality obligations related to the information they receive from the Ceding Funds. These obligations must be taken over by the Fund when the Assigned Funds are contributed to the Fund. The ancillary confidentiality obligations of the Fund and the Management Company may limit the information communicated to the parties in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1095/2010. Commission Regulation (EC) No 231/2013 of 19 December 2012 and Article 421-35. of the RGAMF.
- Risque d’écart significant between the market value of the portfolio and the description value : The subscribers’ attention is focused on the possible correlation between the market value of the portfolio and the subscription value.
📧 Receive the information that counts for your savings every day, from 9 am
Send daily through savings news courses, new offers, new asparagus investments, changes in interest rates, new premiums, key dates not to be missed … Tax and real estate news.
No advertising, no spam, no other use of your email address, which lets you send that email every day. You can deactivate directly on each submission, via the right located in the bas de page du courriel.