Haute-Garonne. Le feu catches a lightly burnt mother in the kitchen of the apartment

The fire broke out in an apartment in the commune of Saint-Gaudens (Haute-Garonne) on Tuesday, June 31, 2022 in the evening (© Illustration / GL / Toulouse News)

The fire broke out at 8:20 p.m., Tuesday, May 31, 2022, inan apartment located in a two-storey building, rue de la République, comuna de Saint-Gaudens (Haute-Garonne).


Le feu declared in the kitchen

According to the SDIS of the Haute-Garonne, the fire started from the extractor hood, in the kitchen. When the twenty firefighters from the Saint-Gaudens rescue center arrived on the scene, the residents of the building had already left.

A slightly burned woman

On arrival, the damage is limited, and the disaster did not no serious injuries. Some occupants, however, inhaled smoke and others matron of the damaged housing, slightly burned wanting to put out the fire, she had to be transported to Saint-Gaudens Hospital by firefighters.

Was this article helpful to you? Be aware that you can follow Actu Toulouse in the My News area. In one click, after registration, you can find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.

Leave a Comment