Ingredients for 4 people:
- 140 g of flour
- 30 g of almond powder
- 115 g butter
- 130 g of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 sachet of chemical yeast
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 450 g of currants
1. Beat the eggs with the sugar in a salad bowl. Add beurre ramolli and mix again until smooth.
2. Sift flour and almond powder. Gradually incorporate them into the dough with the yeast and vanilla sugar while mixing to form a smooth dough.
3. Preheat the oven to 160 ° C (Th.5).
4. Start cooking in 6 small jars. Arrange 2/3 of the gooseberries in each jar evenly. Bake for 30 minutes.
5. Check the cooking and add the rest of the currants. Pendant Bake again for 10 minutes.