Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 large gratin potatoes (800 grams)
- 1 head of broccoli
- 40 cl of liquid cream
- 80 g of grated Parmesan cheese
- 30 g of grated county
- 100 g of chorizo fort in thin slices
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 nut of nutmeg
- Mill pepper
- Gros sel
1. Wash the potatoes and dip them in a pan of cold salted water. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Cut the broccoli into bunches. Rinse and drain.
3. Dip the broccoli fleurettes in a saucepan of boiling salted water and cook for 7 to 8 minutes, it should be crispy.
4. Preheat oven to 200 ° C (th. 6-7).
5. Peel the potatoes and cut them into 4 to 5 mm slices.
6. In a gratin dish, alternate potato slices, broccoli bouquets and chorizo slices.
7. In a saucepan, boil the liquid cream. Over low heat, add the grated Parmesan cheese. Squeeze the garlic clove. Grate some nutmeg on the whole. Continue cooking for 3 to 4 minutes and pour the mixture over the potatoes and broccoli.
8. Sprinkle with grated county dish and bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 200 ° C (th 6-7).
9. At the exit of the oven, give a pepper mill turn.