Ingredients for 6 people:
- 250 g of mascarpone
- 4 eggs
- 50 g of sugar
- 18 to 24 spoon biscuits
- 4 c. The same. of white rum
- 800 g of strawberry
1. Wash the strawberries and cut them into slices.
2. Mix 200 g and add the rum.
3. Separate the whites from the yellows.
4. Whisk the snow whites.
5. Whisk the yolks with the sugar. Add the mascarpone and whisk again.
6. Gently incorporate the snow whites.
7. In a glass jar, place 3 to 4 biscuits soaked in strawberry syrup. Pour in some cream. Add pieces of strawberries. Cover with cream and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.