1. Cook the conchiglioni 2 minutes less than the al dente cooking time.
2. Chop the shallots. Sweat them in a little olive oil.
3. Add the washed and dried spinach. Cook for 5 minutes.
4. Pour the spinach into a salad bowl. Roughly cut them. Add the ricotta, salt, season with Espelette pepper and mix.
5. Preheat the oven to 180 °.
6. In the bottom of a dish, pour a little tomato paste. Stuff the pasta and place it at the bottom of the dish. Before making a second layer, sprinkle with parmesan and coat with grout. Renewal of the operation. Finish with parmesan.
7. Bake for 15 minutes.