Le nuoc mam, l’âme de la cuisine vietnamienne

they I’m sorry mom, or poisson brine, is emblematic of Vietnamese cuisine. This national sauce is indispensable for every meal, according to CNN reporter Chris Dwyer, olive oil and soy sauce.

>> Une Américaine à la sauce I’m sorry mom”

>> Le métier de production de I’m sorry mom à Phu Quoc recognized national heritage

>> Nut moma bowl of national heritage

Pêche des anchois, the most important ingredient I’m sorry mom.
Photo: VNA/CVN

During a recent voyage to Phu Quoc Island, in the province of Kiên Giang (South), a reporter from CNN (Cable News Networkl’une des principales chaînes de télévision des États Unis), Chris Dwyer, chose to visit the workshop of Phung Hung, a veteran and famous producer of I’m sorry mom since 1950 on the island of Phu Quoc.

According to the reporter, les ingredients principaux du I’m sorry mom I am them as com (anchovies) noir et blanc. These two categories represent around 95% of used poissons. The remaining 5% is made up of sardines and herrings. Le sel est, quant à lui, acheté à la province de Bà Ria-Vung Tàu (South) then mixed with fish after a rate of 1:4, i.e. 1 kg of salt pour 4 kilos of fish . These two categories represent around 95% of used poissons.

The remaining 5% is made up of sardines and herrings. Le sel est, quant à lui, acheté à la province de Bà Ria-Vung Tàu (South) then mixed with fish after a rate of 1:4, i.e. 1 kg of salt pour 4 kilos of fish .

Après la fermentation, we obtain a salty liquid, of yellow amber color and ayant la saveur delicate.

Previously, les pêcheurs lâchaient leurs filets dans les eaux aux alentours de Phu Quoc. He is currently fishing for fish in the water of Thô Chu, 120 km from Phu Quoc. La saison de pêche is between the months of April and September each year, à la saison des pluies.

Apple essence

Chez Phung Hung, all stages of production are strictly controlled.

In fact, the producer has ses propres bateaux de pêche et une fois capturés, les poissons are sold and stockés. This means that l’étape de fermentation already starts on the bateau to ensure an optimal frequency.

When les bateaux disembark, les employés de Phung Hung versent les poissons dans de grands tonneaux en bois. Ces derniers étaiten autrefois fabriqués à la main à partir de bois de oxena tree from the island of Phu Quoc, mais le bois is now importé du Cambodge.

Some producers accordent énormément d’importance au bois du tonneau car il conférrait à leur I’m sorry mom often unique et typiques aromas. Each container is assembled from 54 wooden planks, tied by hand with a rattan string. Il faut trois semaines et deux personnes pour en fabricer un.

When a tonneau is full of poissons et de sel, it is covered and left to ferment pending un temps. Le liquide s’écoulant du poisson is drained into vats. What liquid is it? I’m sorry mom. Les employés goûtent ensuite la sauce to check the nitrogen level. Normally, le level d’azote le plus léger is 35a et le plus haut, of 45a.

Ces derniers temps, les ateliers de Phu Quoc ont tendance à produce leur I’m sorry mom avec un niveau d’azote plutôt élevé, what you gave a special plus saveur.

Des touristes visit a manufacturing workshop I’m sorry mom à Phu Quoc, Kiên Giang (South).
Photo: VNA/CVN

Reporter Chris Dwyer from Spanish chef Bruno Anon’s citadel works in a villa in Phu Quoc: “la sauce de poisson is lâme nationale et l’essence nationale du peuple vietnamien, ce qui distingue la cuisine du pays du reste du monde”, he declared. “Au cours de each repas, il ya toujours what small bowl have role and important qui lie tous les plats on the table”.

Bruno Anon explains that there are several savior couches in le I’m sorry mom. It would be too simplistic to say that fish sauce tastes like fish, or a goût salé…. The sauce is parfois de la douceur, ainsi qu’une saveur minérale voire de caramel. Et en goûtant this extraordinary sauce, “your spirit might immediately think of the taste of fresh fish or imagine yourself being assisted at the beach…”.

Kiêu Anh/CVN

.

Leave a Comment