What you may have missed between last night and this morning
1. Tennis – WTA Eastbourne (doubles): Serena is back!
Galtier and PSG, Merchant for a new podium, Monaco takes the lead: News on a set
2. Football – Ligue 2: Bordeaux must find 22 million euros
3. Football – Ligue 1: Favre to Nice, Galtier always closer to Paris
“Galtier is a mini Didier Deschamps”
We also gave for you
- Football – Euro U19 : Victorious Romania (2-1), the French team secured its place in the last square of the tournament. And his presence at next year’s U20 World Cup.
- Olympic Games : Spain no longer plans to host the 2030 Winter Olympics due to a lack of agreement between the two regions in question, Catalonia and Aragon.
- Football – Market : Polish international striker Adam Buksa has signed for the next five seasons with RC Lens, of which he is the first recruit this summer.
- Football – Market : According to several media outlets, Liverpool’s Japanese winger Takumi Minamino is about to join Monaco for 15 million euros.
The catch-up video
Blues in sau! The French swordsmen prevailed in the final of the European Championships in Antalya on Tuesday. A wide victory against the Italians (43-30). Les the last touches of their sacred in the images.
Les Bleues en sau: the last touches of their European coronation
Podcasts to accompany your day
- Poulain Raffûte with Léo Coly
This week in Poulain Raffûte, Raphaël Poulain and Arnaud Beurdeley received the new nugget of French rugby: Léo Coly, 22-year-old melee demi, who saw the crazy epic of the Stade Montois, which unfortunately ended in an access match against Perpignan. He explains his pretensions, his transfer to Montpellier and the rugby he loves to talk about.
- Belle Trace with Fabien Pelous
It is a rugby landmark. Fabien Pelous, 118 national team with XV from France, is invited by Florence Masnada this week in the Belle Trace podcast. The former second-line student tells us, in particular, how, in his youth, his daily life in the medical field helped him to keep his feet on the ground. He also talks about the 1999 World Cup and today’s Blues.
What you can’t miss today
1. Swimming – World Cup: Merchant, Grousset, Lazy… Gold Rush?
Maxime Grousset, qualified for the final of 100 meters
Credit: Getty Images
2. Fencing: European Championships: To finish beautifully
A one-way finale: the last touches of Borel’s sacred in pictures
3. Tennis – ATP Santa Ponsa: Medvedev and Kyrgios on the bridge
Tennis fans will be served. In Santa Ponsa, where Benjamin Bonzi, Stefanos Tsitsipas, Daniil Medvedev and Nick Kyrgios, among others, will be sources at 1 p.m. Moreover in Eastbourne, with especially Jannik Sinner, Cameron Norrie, Taylor Fritz or the British sensation Ryan Peniston, who will be in the yard from noon. In the ladies, we will follow especially Alizé Cornet, opposite the German Tatjana Maria in Bad Homburg from noon, and the duel between Jelena Ostapenko and Madison Keys in Eastbourne.
Wimbledon’s favorite Christmas? “He will be the man to beat if he is physically ready”
4. Basketball – Betclic Elite: Monaco’s big night?
AS Monaco has the opportunity to postpone the very first French title in its history. For that, the Monegasques, who lead 2-1 in their series against Asvel, must prevail in their room against the Rhone. Sending shot at 20:30!
Borel and Barça at the top, cold-blooded Verstappen, silver Wattel: the news on a set
20.06.2022 – 05:00
Already a big dealer, tennis and cycling galore: the news on a plateau
19.06.2022 at 05:19