Prendre soin de ses intestinales bacteria (le microbiote), c’est prendre soin de toute sa santé. Pour chouchouter vos bacteria intestinales et optimiser your microbiote, le plus simples est, de loin, via your alimentation.
Here are new dietary measures that contribute to the health of your intestines, feeding the good bacteria and preventing the proliferation of microbes dangerous to your health:
– Diversify yourself!
- A very varied diet, especially when it comes to plant-based foods, guarantees a maximum diversification of intestinal bacteria. I increase your consumption of legumes and of fresh fruits to optimize your apports of fibres, and privilege the variety, as to ensure the diversification of bacteria.
- Green leafy vegetables contain a certain type of sugar that feeds the good intestinal bacteria, which help to remove harmful microbes. Ce sucre, le sulfoquinovose (SQ) is produced in plants by photosynthesis. Certain microbes present in the intestines are specialized in fermenting soluble fibers from fruits and vegetables, and the by-products of this fermentation help feed the cells that line your colon, preventing the problems associated with leaky gut syndrome. The main by-products of fermentation are des acides gras à chaine courte tels que butyrate, propionate et acetate. These short-chain fatty acids help to nourish and recalibrate your immune system, helping to prevent inflammatory problems such as asthma and Crohn’s disease. The name of specialized immune cells is augmented, which elicits auto-immune responses.
- I consume traditional fermented foods such as fermented vegetables, yogurts, kefir, kimchi and kombucha. The fermentation process makes it possible to obtain foods that are naturally rich in vivantes et beneficial bacteria, and ils sont simples et peu coûteux à préparer chez soi.
- I consume foods rich in prebiotics such as resistant starches found in green bananas, papayas and mangoes, as well as grains and products such as potato starch, tapioca starch, brown rice flour et les nouilles Shirataki.
- Consider taking a fiber supplement. An apport of 25 to 50 grams of fiber pour 1000 calories consommées is a healthy goal. Si vous avez du mal à consommer sufficiente de fibers par votre alimentation, I envisage de prendre un supplément d’envelopes de psyllium grains, de linseeds, de hemp, chia egg, organic.
- I avoid artificial sweeteners. Research shows that aspartame encourages the proliferation of pathogenic bacteria in the intestines, you know about Clostridium and enterobacteria.
- I often consume foods rich in polyphenols. Tout comme les prebiotics, polyphenols that contribute to feeding the good intestinal bacteria. The raw cacao (dark chocolate), the peau de raisin, the matcha green tea, the onions, the myrtilles and the broccoli are good sources.
- I take a good quality probiotic supplement. Look for a supplement that fulfills the following conditions, to guarantee quality and effectiveness: The bacteria present in the product must survive à l’acide présent în your estomac et à la bile, so that a sufficient number of bacteria reach your intestines alive Les souches de bacteria must have a beneficial effect on health. The activity of the probiotics must be guaranteed during the manufacturing process, the storage period and the shelf life of the product.
- Allaitez votre bébé pendant au moins six mois, afin d’optimiser son microbiote. Mother’s milk contains oligosaccharides (complex chains of simple sugars), whose main function is to nourish the intestinal flora of your child. Les laits infantiles du commerce n’en contain pas.
Do you have more content?
I receive every day our latest publications for free and directly in your mailbox