Niort. A fire in the kitchen of an apartment on the ground floor

On Saturday, June 11, shortly before 11:30 a.m., a fire broke out in the kitchen of a Niort apartment on the ground floor. Smoke spread to nearby apartments. Two people were evacuated.

More than twenty firefighters were quickly mobilized at 46 Jean Cassou Court in Niort.

More than twenty firefighters were quickly mobilized at 46 Jean Cassou Court in Niort. | SDIS 79


  • Plus de vingt pompiers ont rapidement été mobilisés au 46, cour Jean Cassou, à Niort. | SDIS 79

The fire broke out on Saturday, June 11, shortly before 11:30 a.m. in the kitchen of an apartment on the ground floor located at 46, cour Jean-Cassou, not far from the rue du Clou-Bouchet, in Niort. About twenty firefighters were quickly mobilized. Representatives of Enedis, police officers and the elected officials of the local government were also present. In this old two-story building, the fire was quickly brought under control. Nevertheless, smoke spread to nearby apartments. Two people were evacuated.

Niort. A fire in the kitchen of an apartment on the ground floor

Leave a Comment