Scavollini’s BoxLife concept is offset by Etoiles de la cuisine © Scavollini
Concentrating on trends and novelties, Foire de Paris highlights innovation, especially in the kitchen sector. After awarding the best in the home appliance, the Etoiles de la cuisine competition awarded the best solutions proposed by the chefs.
Among the appointments not to be missed during these twelve days, the Grand Prix de l’Innovationwhich this year again offset the best innovations in the field of home appliances, but also at Tailor-made cooking day. Designed for visitors who have a kitchen project but are still hesitant to get started, it allows them to fill up with tips on choosing the kitchen that will best suit their needs. To help them out even more, the Kitchen stars distinguish the best solutions presented at the show by the exhibitors.
Created in 2019, this award met with new and innovative in various categories. For the 2nd edition of the competition, the jury, of which Maison à part was once again pleased to be a part, awarded the following solutions:
- Category Concept / Material innovation : Armony kitchen, for its very elegant metallic lacquered finish;
- Category Space saving / Ergonomics tips : Scavollini, for its fluid and modular BoxLife furniture program;
- Category Design / Multifunctionality / New uses : Scavollini, for its solutions dedicated to new uses designed by the designer Vittore Niolu;
- Category Eco-responsibility / Environmental approach : Chabert Duval, for his NF-labeled ranges and his furniture entirely designed, machined and assembled in his French factories;
- Category Staging / Scenography of the stand : Arthur Bonnet, for the audacity of a pink kitchen paired with floral wallpaper;
- Special Jury Prize – Heartbreak : In French cuisine, to be involved in the living heritage (materials 100% bois) and which must evolve to excess to customization.