the owner notices a smoke detector

A fortnight of firefighters from the centers de secours of Montreux-Château and Belfort-Sud, commanded by lieutenant Sébastien Ridolfi, intervened this morning in the rue Pégoud à Petit-Croix for a fire of cuisine.

At first, the attention of the owner, who was sleeping, was attracted by the release of his smoke detector. The spread of smoke confirmed the existence of a fire. According to toute probabilité, it was a traditional domestic accident. Le feu would be parted d’une friteuse et would be rapidly propagé aux éléments de la cuisine.

The owner immobilized in the family

At the end of the classes, the 20 m kitchen2 était en partie destroyed. La fumée avait invaded and degraded around 60 m² de salon et de salle de séjour. The firefighters deployed a single lance and managed to subdue them in a few minutes. Ils ont passé du temps ensuite à des reconnaissances et aux deblais. The owner of the lieux, who was inconvenienced by the fumes, did not want to be taken to the Trévenans hospital center for examinations. Les déjàuts de sa maison, which were not visible from the rue, ont nécessité son relogement dans sa famille.

Leave a Comment