Mandanda will discuss his future with OM
- Our opinion : A start is not to be ruled out if Steve Mandanda is unsure of starting the next season. The former Havre native needs time to play in hopes of being called up for the 2022 World Cup (November 21 to December 18).
Lukaku, Dybala, Mané: Les 10 infos mercado de mercredi
YESTERDAY AT 08:58
Marseille continues to negotiate for Cho
In a good position to qualify for the Champions League, Olympique de Marseille is already preparing to recruit for the 2022-23 season. According to The Team, OM continues to discuss with Angers for Mohamed-Ali Cho (19 years old), a player who would also like Jorge Sampaoli. A Spanish club would also be interested in the striker, who has scored 4 goals this season in L1. On this case, the SCO hopes to recover between 12 and 15 million euros plus bonuses.
- Our opinion : As for the financial situation, the OM may not be followed by Angers.
From Jong to a departure?
According to journalist Fabrizio Romano, Frenkie de Jong was followed by Manchester United. The Mancunian club, which will be coached by Erik ten Hag next season, have already made contact with the Dutch international. For its part, Barça would not oppose a sale to bail out its caisses. Sports reveals on Thursday that the Blaugrana want to recover 100 million euros.
- Our opinion : The idea of finding Erik ten Hag could weigh in on the decision of the former Ajax Amsterdam midfielder. Will Manchester United agree to pay more?
Coutinho close to signing at Aston Villa
- Our opinion : Steven Gerrard’s presence on the bench of Aston Villa has been decided in the choice of the Brazilian.
Le Barça are monitoring Raphinha’s situation
Le FC Barcelona suit for several months Raphinha, the Leeds United winger author of dix, but this season in the Premier League. According to Sports, the Catalan club is closely monitoring the situation of the Peacocks, currently 18th in the English championship. While the Brazilian’s release clause would be 45 million euros, the former Rennais would benefit from a clause in his contract: in case of relegation from Leeds United, this would increase to 25 million.
- Our opinion : At this price, Barça, facing financial difficulties, can hope to attract Raphinha.
From whistles to applause: how Dembélé reconquered Barça
… et would not have been opposed to a departure from Ter Stegen
According to La Cadena Ser, FC Barcelona were not opposed to Marc-André ter Stegen’s departure. Arriving at Blaugrana in 2014, the German international goalkeeper, linked with the Catalan club until 2025, maintains a good market share.
- Our opinion : Recruiting a top-level goalkeeper is very expensive and Barça cannot afford it. So he has to think twice before selling the former Mönchengladbach goalkeeper.
Mané, Mbappé, Rüdiger, Depay: Les 8 infos mercado de mardi
10.05.2022 at 10:01
It’s (almost) done: Haaland will sign Manchester City
09.05.2022 at 17:35